Dental Medical Billing CoursesHealthcare reimbursement has been changing and evolving at an alarming pace. Having staff that are knowledgeable and skilled in navigating these changes of billing and coding for a practitioners' services is an invaluable asset. You can learn the ins and outs of this ever changing world and how to stay current with the medical reimbursement trends by investing in an education with us at Dental Medical Billing.
- Web programs for each section of Dental Medical Billing
- Some items will be required course material and some will depend on what you want to be able to do for the treatment you perform in your office.
Description:Claims support is available on a limited basis to practices that have attended or taken a series of courses as included for one month. Or you can purchase one hour of time to speak with one of the consultants to review claims. We understand the first attempts are the most challenging, so DentalMedicalBilling.com has a place for you to ask as many questions as needed during the time we are working together and for one month after courses are completed. After that you can join us on line forum for as little as $79.00 per month and get all questions answered within 24 hours. Once you've submitted a few claims, the process becomes repetitive and familiar.
Course Choices:All live courses will include handouts, two months on forum for Q&A PowerPoint review anytime for your office for two months. If you have never billed medical or worked with a dental medical biller prior to taking any courses: Purchase of three live web programs, (review of dental billing, and what codes you can cross walk, set up for medical billing, & review of fees) handouts and review on forum for two months, $999.00 Plus 2018 Reimbursement Guide Cross Code from Dental 2 Medical this will be only workbook for purchase. All other courses that are set up for specialties, example: Sleep Apnea will include that book within the purchase of that course.
- Join for $79.00 per month This will give you access to all of the coaches to ask any questions in regards to billing, human resourse and Medicare, Malpractice and Risk assessment. This is only available after taking a live class or preliminary online training, as above.
- Sign up for individual live web programs with any of the consultants. $350.00
- Sign up for pre-recorded programs. $250.00
- Purchase of three live web programs for all other training both (dental billing, medical billing, human resources or Medicare set up) which can be combined according to the needs of office) including handouts, review on forum for one month & access to PowerPoints for two months. $799.00
- Buy one hour of time with any of the coaches for $299.00 per hour for review of any of the questions you have. We will need to have you choose the coach to best answer the questions and needs of your office. If you purchase three hours you can use three different coaches each for one hour. $899.00
- 12 months of training with 12 live web programs and access to all recorded web programs. This course also includes all workbooks, four hours of live time during the year and one year on the forum. After the full year a certification of Dental Medical Billing will be awarded. $4000.00 paid in full up front and bonus of discount to any of our two day meetings. You pick the date we give you 40% off any of the meetings you want to attend during the year.