- This event has passed.
Perfect Timing: Implementing the AAP Classification Protocol
April 28, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm EDT
Join Links2Success and Dental Medical Billing University Wednesday, April 21 at 6:30 p.m. ET as we welcome Janet Press, RDH, Fellow Laser Dentistry, dental hygienist, educator, and coach, with over 35 year’s clinical experience to present: “Perfect Timing: Implementing the AAP Classification Protocol.”
Periodontal infection is one of the most common chronic inflammatory conditions affecting humans worldwide. The explosion of new scientific information and the public awareness of how inflammation anywhere in the body can put them at increased risk for COVID-19 severity sets the stage for new expectations in the way we evaluate and treat them.
This program series is designed specifically for your Team to learn the structure of the required American Academy of Periodontology Classification System that confronts our professional responsibility for medical risk, diagnosis. and therapeutic treatment of Gingivitis, Periodontitis, and Implantitis in support of the Periodontal Medical Model. Utilizing the oral systemic link takes the guess work out of treatment decision making, filling the hygiene schedule with production and profit.
- Learn the definitions as laid out by American Academy of Periodontology for evaluation of the Periodontal Diseases/Biofilm induced infections.
- Prioritize Gingivitis diagnosis as the gateway to the systemic cascade of inflammation.
- Understand the role of periodontitis as the second most frequent factor as a modifiable contributor to systemic inflammatory burden.
- Overcome the stumbling blocks to the Classification System by breaking habits/boundaries associated to past treatment planning and standards.
- Reset your practice to managing today’s systemic susceptible patients.
This session offers 1 CE credit.
Can’t attend live? Register and view the webinar on-demand at your convenience.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR NOW!