Taking You From Residency To Retirement™
March 25, 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm EDT
Links2Success & Dental Medical Billing University are proud to present a special webinar for new dentists on March 25 @ 7:30 pm. Join us as Dr. Eric S. Studley, president and CEO of Eric S. Studley & Associates, a national insurance brokerage firm specializing in the insurance and financial planning needs of dentists, discusses how to prepare for interviews and how to seek employment.
- To gain understanding of different types of employment arrangements
- To learn how to distinguish oneself from other applicants
- To determine what preparation is needed before a job search
- Types of employment and need-to-know terminology
- When to start looking
- Where to look
- How (and why you need) to establish your goals
- How to deal with your “competition”
- How to create an eye-catching Curriculum Vitae
- How to self-promote
- How to find employment
- How to research a job
- How to develop interviewing skills
- What to expect at a working interview
- What you need and/or want before you start
Additionally, Robert Malandruccolo, vice president of dental financing with Bank of America, will discuss what healthcare lenders look for in applicants buying or starting an office.
- Credit worthiness
- Capital (liquidity)
- Character (financial position)
- Capacity (cash flow)
- Collateral (business)
What steps should you take today in preparation for future practice ownership?
- The importance of prequalification/ understanding your personal financials
- Financial Checklist- when you are ready
- Starting to build your team
The Dental Market Place in 2021: What to consider when starting up or acquiring based on today’s market.
Can’t attend live? Register and view the webinar on-demand at your convenience.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR NOW!
IMPORTANT: you will need to register for the webinar on the Zoom website to participate.