Changes in Office Visits Under Medical Billing: Office Evaluation and Management (E/M) CPT Code Revisions
Links2Success founder, Christine Taxin presents an educational session on: “Changes in Office Visits Under Medical Billing: Office Evaluation and Management (E/M) CPT Code Revisions.”
Are you leaving money on the table when it comes to coding?
When you are uncertain what code to use, many physicians’ instinct is to avoid risk by down coding. In 2012, the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) conducted a review of 60,000 physician billing audits and found that more than a third of the records were either under coded or under documented. That represented an average of $64,000 in foregone or at-risk revenue per physician. Can you afford to lose that much revenue?
- Explain the CPT E/M office or other outpatient services revisions and when changes will take effect
- Identify why CPT E/M revisions are needed and benefits provided
- Describe how the foundational changes will impact your work
This product includes:
- Instant Access to the password-protected Webinar
- All Required Materials
- Access from your account for 365 days from the purchase date
Already bought it? Click here to access the material.