By taking a compliance course you are really checking for ways to collect faster,
Imagine not having these issues.
- Payment postings were not balanced.
- Partial entries were posted.
- Stacks of paper checks from previous months were piling up on the desks.
- There was about 6 months’ worth of pending charges.
- All payments were made on paper with zero tracking of computerized transactions.
- The billing team did not follow up with the address denials.
- Lack of document filing and scanning techniques resulted in no record collection.
- Days in AR were nearly 100 days.
- Refunds made in error had sums in excess of mid-six figures.